Sunday, August 4, 2013

Nail polish.

Do you guys know what these are? Well I will give you a hint. You use them in your cakes, your tea, and any other baking or drink. Its SUGAR!!! Sugar nails have been a hit in my school. I have always been wanting to try these nails but never had the chance too. I have seen these nails on YouTube  and I have seen a lot of pictures of it. If you want to know how to do it read below.
         
1: Put a base coat on your nails to keep the nail polish there longer.
2: Put any color you want your nails to be.
3: Then take some sugar and pour it on a plate or in a bag.
4: Rotate your finger into the sugar and make sure you have the whole finger covered with sugar.
5: Apply a top coat on the sugar so that it stays and keeps the nice color.


There also is salt nails you just do the same thing but instead of sugar its salt.
Lots of people do these designs and I just love to watch these videos.



To me Sinful Colors is the best!!! This color in the picture is 24/7. I have this color and it is amazing. It is a very spring color. Its a BRIGHT pink. I wear this color all the time. I do want people to get this color and I think it will go great with any outfit.


This is another one of my favorite colors from the collection. This one is Cream pink. I am almost out of this one. I got this one for my birthday and man does my mom have good taste. But this one is a hot pink with a bit of shimmer in it. This goes good with any outfit as well. :)

              Keep calm and love fashion.:)




No comments:

Post a Comment