Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hair styles for school.

Girls, do you have trouble thinking what to do for your hair for school well here are some ideas you can do. And if you guys want to know how to do these you can go on YouTube and check out some videos.  


This one is simple. All you have to do is curl your hair then your done. This is perfect for the first day of school or picture day. Any thing you would like.





This is a fish braid. I have seen so many people wear this. A lot of my friends wear this to school and I think it is so cute. This can go great with anything.





This one is my favorite out of all of them. I LOVE this one so much. I wear this hair style too much. All you have to do it straighten or curl your hair then out a bump on it then your done. Or what else you can do if leave the bump and put a ponytail or a braid any way you would like:).


           Keep calm and love fashion.





No comments:

Post a Comment