Sunday, September 22, 2013

DIY for your room.

When I ever I get bored and I really have nothing to do I usually will clean my room and organize it or do DIY projects and just have fun with them. I think DIY projects are the best. You never know what you may come up with and what you finished at the end. I love to do anything that is DIY. I go from clothes to IPod cases to  school stuff. I mean you name it I make it. So today I will be doing 3 different types of DIYs. And everyday or so I will have 3 different DIYs buy different categories. So today I will do things for your desk for school. So here 3 Ideas that I thing you guys will like a lot and I hope you guys try them.:)



Number 1: Gatorade bottle holder.

MATERIALS;
Gatorade bottle
Knife
Scissors
Fabric or paper
Glue
Marbles or rice.

STEPS:
1: Take any size Gatorade bottle. (I use the gallon Gatorades.)
2; Take your knife and cut around the bottle where the lid and the bottom of the bottle is touching.
3: now you have your Gatorade bottle into 2 pieces and now take your scissors and cute around the top lid and just clean up all the like spikes that can cut you.
4; Then take some fabric or paper and glue and wrap it around the bottom of the bottle.
5;Then take some marbles or rice and fill them half way up in the bottle.
6; Then you can put your make up brushes or pencils anything you want.


Number 2:  Jewelry holder.


MATERIALS;
2 Paper towel roll.
Knife
Glue
Fabric or paper or paint.
Scissors

STEPS:
1: Take both of your paper towel rolls and lay one downside ways and one standing up.
2: The one that is laying down, get your knife and cut a hole right in the middle so that the other one will fit in.
3: Take the other roll that does not have a hole in it and stick that one in the hole.
4: Take your fabric or paper or paint. what ever you want to use to decorate and glue it on.
5: Your results are supposed to look like jewelry holder. The top is laying down and the bottom is holding the other roll.
6:Then put your jewelry on the top roll.

Number 3: Hanger crazy!!!

MATERIALS;
Hangers
Nail polish or Sharpie
Tape

STEPS:
1: Take a plain wood hanger.
2:Take your nail polish or sharpie. 
3: Draw what ever you want.
4: You can even use tape to make things look professional.
5: Let it dry and you have your DIY that is SO simple.

I hope you guys enjoyed this blog. I love to these types of blogs. This week I will not be blogging but next week I will be so thank you so much for your support and I hope to write again for you guys:)
                       Keep calm and love fashion. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment