Saturday, October 26, 2013

Jewlery.

I know us girls love to wear lots of jewlery because we think its our best accessories, but to be honest with you guys: too much jewlery is not good. If you wear too much jewlery you will look like a girl or women that does not know fashion. You want to tone done the jewlery.
       I know my mom does not wear alot of jewlery to her work. She wants to even it out and that is what you have to do. My mom likes to match her clothes with her accessories. She will wear a black shirt and she wants to have alittle accessories, she would wear a some black earings and a black watch(she loves so she would wear that) and that would be it. You dont have to go crazy with your accessories. If you keep your jewlery look cute you can make it work.
      I hope you guys likes this little blog i did today i will blog again in 2 weeks becuase next wekk is halloween and i may do a halloween blog talking about costumes and what you can do or even create your own costume im not sure yet i will see what my plans are.
            Keep calm and love fashion:)

No comments:

Post a Comment