Sunday, August 4, 2013

Back to school clothes.

Do you have trouble finding what to wear on the first day of school? If you answered this questions keep reading. I know some girls have trouble trying to find something cute to wear on the first day of school and want t impress some people. Well I have the solution. Here are 4 different school outfits that I think would be perfect.


1: This is a very simple dress and I think it perfect for back to school. You don't want something to fancy. You want to be comfortable but cute at the same time. And this is what I mean. I love the detail with the hot pink ribbon around the stomach.





2:This is a perfect one!! I would suggest bringing a sweat shirt or a light sweater just to put over. So in this picture you have nice simple flats. Flats to me are so comfortable and easy to walk in. With a simple white skinny jeans, with a cute pink tank top with some great ruffles. Along with that is a bag you can carry to school to carry all of your school stuff. And to finish it off with some bangles.







3:For the winter you want to stay warm. So I picked out this outfit for you guys because I am all about cute and comfortable. What you have in tis picture is a simple skinny jeans with a nice brown coat and under that you can have a t-shirt on or something warm as well. For accessories its a warm gray scarf and a white simple hat. For shoes its a really nice and comfortable pair of brown boots.





4:This last one is so simple. What you have here is simple blue skinny jeans with a nice hot pink long sleeve shirt, and for accessories you have these nice solid black earnings and cute long brown boots.



Keep calm and love fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment